UPDATE - Student Ticket Info: MBB vs. Duke
With the tremendous interest in basketball, please read and be aware of the following items for this Sunday's game vs. Florida State...
- Tickets must be printed - no exceptions. Any student without a printed ticket will not be admitted to the BankUnited Center, regardless of position in line. Students must present both a ticket AND Cane Card for entry. The name on the ticket must match the name on the Cane Card.
- A printed ticket does not guarantee admission.
- The capacity of the student section at the BankUnited Center is roughly 1,300 students - once that figure is reached, no additional students are legally allowed to enter the arena.
- Students are allowed to start lining up at the BankUnited Center at Noon on Sunday.
- Students in attendance for the duration of the 2 p.m. women's basketball game vs. North Carolina will receive priority seating for the men's basketball game. Note that tickets must be printed for BOTH games.
- The line will begin to form on "Larranaga Lawn" - located to the northeast of the BankUnited Center. Security personnel will identify the beginning of the line. (View overhead map)
- The student section will open at 5 p.m.
- Student ticketing procedure has been crafted with the consultation of student leadership on campus - including student government, student affairs and Category 5.
- To be eligible to print your ticket you must have paid your athletics fee
Q1: If we are expecting more than 2,000 students to print their tickets, how will we decide who gets in?
A1: We will use the same method of entry for this game as we have for each game: a first-come, first-enter policy.
Q2: When can students begin lining up and where?
A2: Students may begin lining up at Noon on game day, Sunday, January 27, in the open lot behind the basketball field house, next to Walsh Ave. We are affectionately calling this area "Larranaga Lawn".
Q3: Will we wristband students for this game?
A3: Yes, to ensure that only students stand in the student section, wristbands will be placed on students when their paper or e-ticket is scanned at the entry gate.
Q4: Can students enter without printing a ticket, or forwarding a ticket to their phone?
A4: No, in order to enter the game, every student must log into their online account and either print their ticket or forward their ticket to their phone.
- Please give us a call at 305-284-2263 or email email@example.com if you need help or have questions.