Chicago Alumni Club Hosting Coaches Dinner
The Chicago Coaches Dinner will be held at the Westin Chicago River North Hotel, located at 320 North Dearborn Street, and will begin at 6:30 p.m. CT.
Hosted by the Chicago Alumni Club in conjunction with the University of Miami Alumni Association and the Hurricane Club, guests will enjoy a unique opportunity for an intimate dinner and an in-depth Q&A with Golden, assistant coaches and Hurricane greats.
Distinguished guests for the evening include (subject to change):
- Al Golden, Head Coach
- James Coley, Offensive Coordinator
- Hurlie Brown, Assistant Coach (Running Backs)
- Larry Scott, Assistant Coach (Tight Ends)
- Ted Hendricks, '72, 2008 Guest of Honor
- Michael Irvin, B.B.A. '88, 2012 Guest of Honor
- Russell Maryland, A.B. '90, 2009 Guest of Honor
- Greg Olsen, A.B. '07
- Jarrett Payton, B.L.A. '04
- Jonathan Vilma, B.B.A. '04, 2013 Guest of Honor
Guests will also have the opportunity to bid on auction, items including autographed game helmets and jerseys, game tickets, travel packages, and more. The proceeds will benefit the University of Miami football program as well as provide scholarships to help local students attend UM.
Space for the May 23 dinner is limited. Guests can register online, by phone at 866-UMALUMS (862-5867), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the registration form via fax. For guests interested in donating to the silent auction, click here.