|Friday:||April 21 | 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||April 22 | 7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday:||April 23 | 1:00 p.m.|
|Site:||Mark Light FIeld|
|Series Notes | Season Stats|
|TV:||ACC Network Extra: Friday | Saturday | Sunday|
|Flagship Radio:||560 WQAM (all three games)|
|Student Radio:||WVUM 90.5 FM (all games)|
|Friday:||RHP Cole Sands||LHP Jeb Bargfeldt|
|Saturday:||LHP Tyler Holton||LHP Michael Mediavilla|
|Sunday:||LHP Drew Parrish||RHP Greg Veliz|
MIAMI HOSTS FLORIDA STATE AT THE LIGHT
• The Miami Hurricanes host Florida State in the annual rivalry series from Friday, April 21 - Sunday, April 23 at Mark Light Field.
• Though UM trails the all-time series 149-128-4, the Canes won the regular season series between the two teams at Dick Howser Stadium in 2016 to clinch the ACC Regular Season Championship.
• The Hurricanes and Seminoles split four games in 2016, with Miami winning two of three in Tallahassee, Fla,. and FSU emerging victorious in an ACC Championship 'pool play' game in Durham, N.C.
• For the first time this year, Miami is set for a weekend rotation of LHP Jeb Bargfeldt, LHP Michael Mediavilla and RHP Greg Veliz.
WEEKEND REWIND: MIAMI WINS SERIES AT PITT
• The Hurricanes won their second straight series last weekend at Charles L. Cost Field, taking two of three games against host Pittsburgh in an ACC Coastal Division matchup.
• Due to a forecast of inclement weather, Miami played a doubleheader Friday and the series finale Saturday. The Hurricanes dropped Game 1 (3-10) but won Game 2 (1-0) and Game 3 (5-3).
• Redshirt senior Edgar Michelangeli led the offense with a 5-hit, two-home run, four-RBI weekend in the Steel City. He batted .417 and scored three runs to lead the Hurricanes over three games.
• Miami received strong starts on the hill from Jeb Bargfeldt (5.0 shutout innings) and Michael Mediavilla (5.2 innings, one run) on short rest, while Frankie Bartow earned back-to-back saves vs. Pitt.
HEATING UP: BATISTA, CABEZAS IMPRESSING
• Senior Randy Batista has been among Miami's top offensive performers of late, and has reached base in his last 16 games. Over that stretch, he is batting a team-best .313 with a .476 on-base.
• Miami lefthander Jeb Bargfeldt has been the most consistent weekend starter for the Hurricanes. In six ACC starts, Bargfeldt is 3-1 with a 1.19 ERA. He is holding ACC opponents to a .184 average.
• Sophomore Andrew Cabezas has been among Miami's top performers out of the bullpen this season. In the last 10 games, he has made five appearances and totaled 11 strikeouts compared to three walks in 7.2 combined innings with a 1.17 ERA.
• Freshman Greg Veliz' .152 average against is lowest of any pitcher in the ACC, and his 2.41 ERA is eighth-best conference-wide.
LOOKING FOR A FOUR-PEAT
• Miami won its third straight ACC Coastal Division title in 2016, posting a 21-7 record in ACC play to earn the division crown.
• The Hurricanes have won 67 ACC games in the prior three seasons - the most wins in a three-year stretch by any program since ACC expanded to a 30-game conference schedule in 2005.
• Miami has won the ACC Regular Season Championship three times, most recently in 2016 when the Canes finished 21-7; UM won the ACC regular season crown & ACC Tournament in 2008.
• The Hurricanes have won four ACC Coastal Division titles (2008, 2014, 2015, 2016) in history and one ACC Championship (2008).
• Since the beginning of the 2014 season, Miami has won 27 of its past 36 ACC series. The Hurricanes went 8-2 in ACC series in 2014, 7-3 in 2015, 9-1 in 2016 and are 3-3 in 2017.