UM Athletics to Host Sports Networking Night
Doors will open at 5 p.m. with the panel discussion lasting from 5:30-6:30 p.m. No. 2 Miami will host Virginia Tech at 7 p.m. at BankUnited Center. Sports Networking Night attendees will also receive a ticket to the 7 p.m. game.
Miami Director of Athletics and St. Thomas University alum Blake James will moderate the panel, which includes:
- Chris Freet, UM Associate AD/Communications and Marketing;
- Jennifer Strawley, UM Senior Associate AD/Administration and Student Excellence/SWA;
- Duffy House, General Manager for Hurricane Sports Properties;
- Mike Dee, Miami Dolphins CEO;
- Sean Flynn, Miami Marlins Senior Vice President for Marketing;
- Jennifer Mallery, Miami Heat Vice President for Ticket Operations and Strategic Planning; and
- Rick Lassiter, Florida Panthers Vice President and Managing Director for 360 Premium.
For more info on Miami's Sports Networking Night, contact Johnathan Gonzalez at 305-284-8198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.